Monday, January 26, 2009

Third sketch for January

I loved how this sketch from Pencil Lines worked with the January kit elements. This was our only layout sketch for this month and our DT rocked it! Check out their creations and feel free to post your interpretation of this sketch in our gallery. We'd love to see what you come up with!




Sandi incorporated a doily into her layout - how stinkin' cute is that! And can those babies be any cuter?!?!
"I'm with you sister"
Sandi Pfeiffer


I love how Debbie created a different look using scalloped paper on hers - all of the elements are placed so perfectly!

"Petting Zoo"
Debbie Standard


I used 4 different papers from the kit on my layout and painted the dowels with the kit's blue stickles. What a yummy color!!
"beautiful"
Holly Pittroff


Elizabeth used her own supplies to create with this sketch - cause she's such a go-getter! I love how she created a bulleted list with this design about how much she loves about her dog.
"10 things about Jake"
Elizabeth Carney

No comments: