Friday, January 23, 2009

It is in the details...

When I look at a LO one of my favorite thing to do is check out all the details. Any hand cutting, those little things that add pizazz and character to a design. In this LO I did lots of hand cutting and added those little details that add so much. To each flower center I added something whether is be stickles, buttons ,gems or beadazzles...how totally cool are those. To define edges I outlined things with stickles. Lots of little design elements that make it tactile and lumpy bumpy are the things that make a LO stand out. So next time you create a LO, add a few of those extra's and watch how your details just pop off the page.

6 comments:

christyzee said...

Very cute ideas! Love the blog! Just passing through and thought I'd say hello!
Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout!

dstandard said...

Wow look what you did with that cute little house!!!! oooh love it!

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

Wow...what a lovley way to show off your flowers. The background piece really highlight the design well.

Sandi said...

MIMI!!!!!!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness Mimi!! This is amazing! I LOVE how you used that house!!