As you can see the design team has come up with several different pins using the May kits. The pin back can be adhered directly to an object such as a tag or a flower using Zip Dry or another liquid adhesive. I happen to love Zip Dry and use it often so that is why I mention it.
The Therapy Kit includes 5 chipboard shapes to use as the backing to your pendants, however they are not necessary.
Lynda Lindey and Debbie Fitzgerald have provided instructions for their pins.
1. Begin by creating a ruffle with the butterfly twill. You can do this by using a running stitch through the length of twill. Tie off and stitch the ends together. Arrange ruffles the way you want them.
2. Adhere scalloped sheer on top of ruffled twill.
3. Layer Primas on top of sheer.
4. Add metal tag as embellishment.
5. Glue the pin closure on the back side.