Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July Little Pill Sand Bucket album!

If there was ever an album that you HAD to HAVE, it's this one from EK Success in the Little Pill #2 kit! I can't tell you how much fun I had making this. I gave you a sneek peak last week, and now here's the whole mini-album.




I used one of the tags from the Inque Boutique Cabana Chipboard Sheets to create my "boogie board".


The castle is from the Inque Boutique Cabana Chipboard Sheets. I mixed acrylic paint and DecoArt Sandstone Medium and painted the castle with this mixture. As it was drying I placed small broken parts of seashells we brought back from the beach on it. I tried to make it look like the castle my kids actually build at the beach - so fun! This was actually DH's idea...


I cut out my words from the KI Memories Journaling "hazard" paper in the scrap kit.


Don't feel like you have to use the Maya Road journaling card JUST for journaling. I used one on this page as an accent.

Products used from July IAAS kits:
Scenic Route Grafton/Maxwell Ave., Chapman St., Laxton Ave., Kennedy St., Tyson St., James St.,Bowtell Ave., Carr St., Kraft Surf Leaf
KI Memories Lace Journal paper: hazard
Coredinations Cardstock: Crab Grass, February Gold
American Crafts ribbon
Inque Boutique Cabana Printed Chipboard Circles
Cloud 9 Summer Fun words
Glitz Bubbles Roller Doodle stamp
Inque Boutique Cabana Chipboard
Maya Road Sheer Scallop journaling cards
Daisy D's fresh flower
MM Funky Vintage Chartreuse paint
Doodlebug Crushed velvet brads
EK Success Sand Pail Chipboard book

TFL!

2 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

WOW Holly there are a lot of cool things in this album. I love the boogie board from the tag! And the sand castle is just too cute -love the broken shell pieces on it. And what a great idea for the Maya Road Sheer Journaling pieces!

AMAZING album!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Oh, and I love the idea of cutting the words out of the KI Memories paper!