Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Card and Rave


I have not been able to play with laser die cuts very often so I was excited at the chance to play with one. Seriously....die cuts are so much fun to play with! And the styles are endless....the altering ability is endless. I just had a good time with it.
For the card I used a few of the scraps I had using the Scenic Route from the kit. Once I had the die cut adhered...I just started playing with it. Adding Sticklers to the flowers and the word Summer. I also used my white gel pen to fill in the flowers of the flip flops. the centers of the flowers were then colored in with a black pen.
Once I started playing with the die cut I had ideas galore pop up so I can't wait to get my hands on some more.

5 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally cute card!!!

Elisa K said...

This is a totally cute card and I love that you used the laser cut on the card.

Linda Beeson said...

OK, this is just way toooo adorable! LOVING these die cuts!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

LOVE how you've added to this laser-cut -just too stinkin' adorable!

Holly said...

I can't believe how cute this is !! Kary, you're rockin' the July kit!!!