Sunday, January 4, 2009

The shape of a piece of paper spurs creativity!

You know I often see beautiful layouts using these new fabulous shapes that manufactures and company's are producing these days... Yet I found myself never using them like I was seeing them! Sure I'd put them on to another piece of paper and then create from there, but actually use the fun fabulous shape for my background paper was beyond me!

That was of course until I opened my kit.. And there it was.. That fabulous shaped paper staring at me! I was a little bit hesitant to create with it. But when I opened up the kit and actually touched everything I knew! This time I was going to create and actually use this fabulous shape as my background!

After looking through the kit, I realized there was a piece of paper that had a house on it. I knew instantly that I wanted to scrap about our little family because they mean a great deal to me!



So without hesitation, I dug in! I realized that it wasn't anything that was actually hard. But totally fun! Creating with fun fabulous shapes rock! I encourage you if you haven't tried yet, to dig in and find those shapes, pull them out and get creating!

You just never know what you'll end up with for your finished product!

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous page!! This kit has just been packed full of fun! I'm loving every little thing. I never used a kit before and am finding it's wonderful - everything you need is right there and it already matches - makes it just fly!

Linda Beeson said...

This is wonderful! Love that shaped paper and your accents are just so adorable!

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

So prtty...this is one of my favorit paper shapes also! TFS!

scrappermimi said...

This is one great LO, just love how you used this die cut paper!

Lisa J. said...

Beautiful! Love my shaped papers.

Holly said...

How stinkin' creative!! I've been staring at that paper for days wondering what to do with it...
This simply rocks!