Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My name is Debbie Standard and I have just started this month with the Design Team. I got my first kit and have had so much fun with it! I think I used every single piece of the awesome Webster's Pages. There were so many other goodies in the kit as well. One of them was Beadazzles. They are like glitter except have a multitude of different colors in them. They can be used like glitter too I wanted to created something I put on my card so I decided to start with some KI lace paper. I cut out my flower.












Then I tried using a glue stamp pad and added the beadazzles to it but didn't get quite the coverage I was hoping for so I sprayed it again with some vellum spray glue, covered it again with the beadazzles. This is was just right.











I added the flower to may card and loved the effect. I am just thrilled with our kit this month and am still so thrilled to be working with this great group of girls.

















Thanks again Holly!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Debbie that's a gorgeous card! I love what you did with the kit!!!