Sunday, January 25, 2009

I AM A scrapaholic: Hi, I'm Debbie

Ok we got some really cool items in this kit and were all challenged to see if we couldn't create something a little different with some of the items. I got a cardboard -what appears to be a flower pot- and the green foam that you have seen some of the other girls working with. Also we got several little 6" sticks. So I flipped it around and came up with the idea to create a little lamp. I covered the foam with patterned paper, punched holes for my little sticks, wrapped them in some paper lace. Then I turned my flower pot upside down and covered it with patterned paper. I added some fringe to the bottom, then added a button rim around the bottom portion as well as a few flowers and here's what I came up with





















Thanks for looking and can't tell you how much fun this kit was - am so looking forward to getting my February kit!


.

5 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Your creativity is endless! Fab girl!

Sandi said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CUTEST thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

What a totally sweet creation!!!

Holly said...

OK...just when I think you gals can't get any more creative....I log on to the blog and see A LAMP! made from the Jan kit!!
I totally can't get over that lamp shade!!
AWESOME!

emily anderson said...

what a clever creation!!