Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Family Tree


I LOVE this paper! I am an avid genealogist in our family and the first time I saw this paper I just knew I had to do something with my husbands name and some old pictures. The paper already has the rustic look to it. I added some brown cardstock and Bazzill Cream Bling paper. The teal cardstock worked wonderful to bring out the leaves on the tree.
I inked the edges and added some chipboard from American Crafts and Creating Keepsakes. The white dots down the side were done with a white sharpie pen.


4 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful project!!! Love all the little details you put on it!!!
Lynda

Holly said...

I really like this design! Great lo!

Holly said...

I really like this design! Great lo!

Linda Beeson said...

Those products are so perfect for that heritage look! LOVE what you did.