Monday, May 12, 2008

FUN FLOCK IS FUN!!!

The May kit from I Am A Scrapaholic contains some FUN stuff! Not to mention the Pink Paislee papers that I have so wanted to play with, the supply that I wanted to feature here is the FUN FLOCK by Stampendous and the double stick stichers by Art Quest.

This sticker sheet is unusual in that it comes with a sticking backing to both the front side and the back side. That means that a variety of products can be used to embellish the stickers. I used the FUN FLOCK that came in the kit.
Simply peel off the top protective coating, pull the sticker off of the sheet it comes on and place it on your cardstock. Now, pour the FUN FLOCK over the sticker and I used my finger to slightly massage the flock over and into the sticky parts. Pour off the excess and you have a fuzzy image.

Another fun detail I discovered when creating these two cards is that after the flocking is on the shape, it can carefully be moved. I used a small tool to start lifting a portion of the image and then I could just peel it off and replace it.
To finish these two cards I used the cardstock and Pink Paislee patterned papers and sticker letters that are part of the May kit. Both cards are then accented with the Cosmo Cricket rub-on words that come in a brown color and the one card has an added, red butterfly trinket by Maya Road.


Materials:
Cardstock – Core’dinations and Bazzill Texture
Patterned paper – Rain Showers/Spring Fling Collection/Pink Paislee
Red sticker letters – Holly Doodle/Pink Paislee
ArtQuest Styl'ines Garden Double Sticks
Stampendous Snow Cone Blue Fun Flock
Maya Road Trinkets
Rub-ons – Honey Pie/Cosmo Cricket
Border Punch- Martha Stewart
Circle punches - McGill
Thanks, Linda

3 comments:

Becky said...

beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Ilove these cards, and can't wait for the kit to come.........

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What wonderful cards! Thanks for the all the great tips!
Lynda