Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August sketch #1

In addition to the Out From Behind the Camera sketch, Alicia has given us 4 more inspiring sketches this month. WOOHOO!

Sketch #1 is a fun 3-picture layout. Here are 2 DT members' take on the sketch.




"live to ride"
Elisa Kammerdiener


closeup


"live, dream, adore"
Holly Pittroff

**I will be posting the mask techniques I used to create the butterflies tomorrow. Come back and check it out - it was so much fun!

Create you own layout using this awesome sketch from Alicia and post it in our gallery

2 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great sketch...wonderful layout ladies!!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Ladies I love these!
You've done a great job with the sketch!

And Alicia I love the sketch -okay, I always love your sketches and find them very easy to use!