Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quick and Easy!



I made this card using scraps from the January Kit. The card can be used for Valentine's Day, or any other time of the year that you want to tell someone you love them.

The paper is a mix of Collage Press, Cardstock and the Prima Paintables. The angels wings are covered in Stickles for some sparkle and color. I added some of the black and white Prima ribbon to help tie in the black and white image to the rest of the card, and to add a little texture. I used a punch to make a little heart shape in the bottom corner of the card. Super quick, easy and elegant.

4 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card Marci!
Lynda

Elisa K said...

Marci I love the simplicity in this. Love the color combo's. Great card.

Holly said...

Love the combination here!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Marci that is just too cute! I love how the cherub just sits there looking so cute. Great combination of elements.