Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I *heart* U Valentines Card


A fun card to give to that special someone in your life--it would be perfect for a parent or a child--or perhaps from your child to their teacher with the saying "AND ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME" on the inside...(being a teacher myself, I would LOVE to get something like this from a student!!)
The January Prima papers were used with this along with some watercoloring and Collage Press papers embellishing the chipboard letters--Have extra buttons laying around your scraproom? Use them to add a funky element to your card, along with a stamping technique on the chipboard letters--

3 comments:

Becky said...

love the different techniques

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Love the buttons around the heart...I can't tell you how many little buttons I have and that is such a cute way to use them. Also, love the colorfulness (if that's a word) of the card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elisa K said...

whoa I love all the subtle colors and the buttons. awesome techniques.