Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Easy Valentine card...

Here is a really easy Valentines day card to make with your left over scraps.

I used Collage Press papers from the January kit with some black bazzill and Scenic Route Heart chipboard shapes. If you don't have any chipboard hearts it's not that hard to make your own from a piece of chipboard. Just draw it out and cut it out and cover it with your scraps of paper. The I love you rub-ons are from Pebbles inc. but it looks as if it was just written on the card. I took a black pen and drew some lines and circles to give it a fun little accent. The card measures 4.5x4.5. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Awesome card! I love the doodling around the edge, fantastic!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute card! I too love those rubons!
Lynda

Holly said...

very nice design! Love the journaling paper in the background and how you wrote your title on it.

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Oh Elisa, this is such a super cute card! Love it!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

super cute!!! Love it!
~K~

Teresa said...

I love your work!