Thursday, October 22, 2009

Perserving those wonderful memories!

You know product isn't limited to just paper anymore!
There are SO many cool and wonderful things that are in this hobby to use and
scrap with that I am always amazed!

I'd like to share in another cool gadget called a memory capsule.
That's right!
It's just this little piece of plastic and it's for holding some serious memories!

Like this from Lynda.
She created a beautiful card and used her memory capsule to save the cherished sand and shells she got from a vacation that her and her family took!

What a great way to preserve a memory of her precious vacation!

And then there is a lil' something from Sandi!
Amazingly enough, she took it and ran with her mad altering skills and creating an
entire project from this lil' memory capsule!


Isn't this beautiful! She really got out of the box with her thinking and created
a wonderful keepsake that's a Christmas pin!

In Sandi's words:
I made a Christmas pin by printing a clip art image, adding glitter as "snow" and gluing the print art on the back of the memory capsule. I then trimmed it all out with Ranger metallic tape. I had one Christmas earring and took the ribbon and bell off of it, and added it to the bottom of the memory capsule. I used a pin finding from a package of Prima flowers.

Can you imagine the possibilities with this lil' ole' tiny piece of plastic?
Who would of thought!
But the possibilities are truly endless!!!
Elizabeth






3 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh girls these are just fabulous - awesome ideas!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

WOW my word, ladies, these are awesome!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love how Sandi used snow and I used sand...talk about going opposite our own surroundings....