Monday, October 26, 2009

Journaling Notebook papers - October Kit!

The October kit was so jam packed with wonderful embellishments and these journaling notebook pages were just the best! Lynda, Sandi and I all made projects with them to show off and I have one posted on the homepage as well. I love these - you can journal on them, use them for a card base as Lynda did or as a piece of patterned paper to embellish as I did. Lynda used the entire card as a card cutting her cardstock to the same size as the jounaling page, then added her embellishments, painted the little Maya Road chipboard letters black and wow- instant awesome card!


On mine I used the notebook journaling page, laced through the notebook edge and added a little card from last month's kit! We will add Sandi's project tomorrow. I somehow deleted it from my inbox and will upload as soon as I get it. If you haven't already gotten this kit you better jump on it. It was spectacular!


Thanks for stopping in to look. Check out the Gallery for more awesome Design Team projects!