Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have a special deal for you!


In the November Therapy Kit we will be featuring Maya Road Brown and Cream Flash Card Sheers. Now I had to order these is bulk -so they do NOT come in a tin. I do not need all that I have ordered so I am offering them at a discount. The price will be $4.50 plus exact shipping. So e-mail me at lynn at iamascrapaholic.com (typed this way to avoid spam bots) and let me know that you are interested and I will put you down on the list. They will ship out November 3rd and will ship regular USPS for the most cost effective shipping. IF you receive the Scrap Kit and want this item you will not need to pay additional shipping. If you receive the Therapy Kit (alone or as part of the Scrapaholic Kit) already and you want another set just let me know and your price will be $3.50 for the extra set. This is available only while supplies last. Orders/requests will be filled in the order that the e-mails are received.
REMEMBER these do not come in the tin. They will be packaged in a clear plastic bag.

No comments: