Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas album 2009

Normally albums are not something I really am into however when Lynn asked if there was anyone willing to step up and create one I decided that I would challenge myself to create a album for our Christmas 2009!
As I dug into the kit, I realized how much fun I was having and really enjoyed creating this album!






Last year we weren't really into the holidays because Dayv was deploying and my mom had just passed away. But this year was VERY different! I was excited from the onset of Christmas decorations and music being played in stores. I loved everyone's lights, festive moods, and even those that decorated before November was officially over! Because this year was very different for us, the excitement continued to grow as it became December, presents were bought, the tree was up, and we were all humming to Christmas music.

Doing this album brought me just joy and I cannot wait to put photos in it really soon!
I used all of the December kit {there is another page that will just hold journaling with nothing else on it so I didn't photograph that one} and loved each element!

I just went basic with this and really love how it turned out!
Remember to not get bogged down by creating an album and just remember to enjoy the process along the way! Keeping it simple means I can add elements to the album but it is my photos and my journaling that will tell the story!

Elizabeth




3 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous album Elizabeth- just starting mine!

Sandi said...

Oh Elizabeth!!!!! That's just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Your clean style is perfect for cute little mini albums! (there's still room for pics! unlike mine! LOL)

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

WOW Elizabeth!
I don't know how I missed this (I know I was busy during the month of December -but I didn't realize how busy), it is fabulous!

~L