Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maya Road rocks the Flash Card Sheers!

I love these little flash cards that Maya Road puts out - they are so versatile and work so well on a page or a card. For mine I used the card as a palette for layering even more of the goodies Lynn put in our kit this month. Most of them contain a sentiment which can serve as the sentiment on your card or to express a sentiment you wish to add as your journaling tag. Just can't say enough good things about this kit this month. Check out the paper leaves and little pumpkin! Then add the chipboard leaves which I rubbed with some metallic rub I have had around here forever. Even the title Fall is a My Little Bicycle Felt Sticker. Thanks for stopping by and stayed tuned for more work from the Design Team showing off the wonderful goodies we received in the kit this month

3 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Beautiful!
I am so in love with the layering on the flash card!

Sandi said...

Just ADORABLE Debbie!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Oh...I love this card!