Friday, February 6, 2009

Round and Round



Hey there Scrapaholics! Let me tell you how excited I am to be working with this kit. Jillibean Soup was one of the new manufacturers this year at CHA and their products created quite a buzz. You want to get your hands on them!

Two of the papers - Portabello & Fresh Mint are patterned with a variety of circles. I knew these circles would work perfectly with my little guy's bubble blowing pics, So I channeled my inner Kelli Crowe by digging out a couple of different round punches. Inking the edge of each circle helped them stand out against the background, where I'd added a wide swath of paint, also included in the kit.
Some circles were adhered right to the page, others were pop dotted. The end result? A playful, dimensional page. Since the papers are Kraft colored, they work well with a variety of color palettes.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Holly Molly - wow girl - LOVE what you did with the pp and paint!

Holly said...

This is such a fun lo Debbie! I love your bubble circles! So creative!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fun circles!!!