Thursday, November 13, 2008

First November sketch from the DT

This month we picked a sketch from Anna Bowkis at Pencil Lines to inspire our DT and members. I LOVE the embellishment cluster on the focal point, and was inspired by how each DT member applied this to their interpretation of the sketch.
Take this sketch challenge and upload it to our gallery!

Sketch by Anna Bowkis

'My beautiful girls'
Kary Lewis


'Let it Snow'
Elisa Kammerdeiner



Close up of details

'family'
Becky Thackston


'December 25'
Holly Pittroff



Close up of details

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wowie are these layouts amazing! I just love that sketch and each one of you just made it shine!

Holly said...

I LOVE everyone's take on the sketch!!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

WOW!
Amazing job with the sketch!