Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do you Doodle?

The I Am A Scrapaholic kit for September contains these totally fun papers by 7gypsies.
If you like to doodle these are the papers for you.
If you don't feel all that confident in doodling these are the papers for you.
The papers are black and white with doodles everywhere and all I did was add my own doodling accents with an orange and blue Sakura Glaze pen. This kind of ink is 3-D, intense in color and it made it look like I had worked very hard and I really didn't!
It's all in the paper and the punch out accents.

Thanks for visiting, Linda
Materials list:
Cardstock - Prism
Patterned paper – Pop Star/7gypsies and orange paper/We R Memory Keepers
Punch out elements – 7gypsies
Glaze pens – Sakura
Alphabet stamp – Stampin’ Up

2 comments:

marcibun said...

Great card Linda :)

Holly said...

This is so sweet Linda! I love the detail!