Thursday, December 20, 2007

RAK winner

As many of you know we drew a name from all the comments posted on our new blog through the 18th to win a RAK. Well....we have 2 winners! I did not realize that we have two people with the same name ahead of time -I discovered it when I was double checking. So the easiest thing to do is give a RAK to both people. Congratulations to both TAMMYs! Please e-mail me your addresses and I will get those out to you!

Thank you everyone for visiting our blog! Be sure to watch for more great items and RAKS.

4 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Ooooh... Lucky girls!!! Congrats!
~Karrilee~

Unknown said...

Hmmmm - was I one of the Tammy's???? I just PM'd Lynn - I hope so!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Yes, Tammy you are one of the two winners!!!!

Here is my e-mail for the other Tammy: lynn@iamascrapaholic.com

Elisa K said...

woooohoooooo congrats girls.