Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February Kit Canvas!

When I saw these papers online I fell in love and set out to track them down. After emailing with the talented Heidi over at GCD and finding out the nearest store was over an hour for me I was a bit bummed. Then Lynn swooped in with her hero cape and saved the day packing this months kit full of these gorgeous papers. I must say this is my favorite kit EVER!!!!

I also received the Therapy Kit which included this amazing 24x12 canvas. I had never done anything like this before and really do not consider my self to be artsy so I was a bit intimidated...then Lynn said "It really is just a big page"! So off I set to do just a "big page".

I dry brushed paint onto the canvas background. I also printed out my title on cardstock and hand cut it out.

Here are a few details...the flowers in this kit are gorgeous too!

So now it is time for you to jump in and make your "big page". Don't forget to share it here in our gallery.

Mimi

3 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

I love how you used the large butterfly! And the paint is perfect. Totally cool.

~Lynn

Kim Moreno said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! How have you been? I see you are still putting together amazing kits! :)

Sandi said...

MIMI! Look at that!!!!! It's FABULOUS!!!!! Nothing should "scare" YOU!!!