Saturday, September 5, 2009

Elements within

When you get your kit each month what is the first thing you do
with it?
Do you pull it all out and gawk over it? Or maybe you slowly take each piece out
and check it out?
However you look this month's kit is pure awesomeness at its finest!

This month's kit completely WOWed me!
Seriously..
All those elements really drew me in and on
this particular layout, I used every single one of them
that Lynn offered!
I mean how could you not?
Just take a look at this yummy kit and see what I mean....



So no matter how you open your kit, you are going to have a blast
creating pages that are beautiful!
The colors flow so beautifully together and really draw your eye inward!

When you get your kit, you'll see what I mean and you too can drool over
the yummies at each and every turn!

Elizabeth

6 comments:

HeatherC said...

Beautiful layout Elizabeth!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

This is beautiful!
One of my favorites =)
Great design and details!!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous LO and Gorgeous kit!! Beautiful work to you AND to Lynn!

dstandard said...

Fabulous page and totally agree on the kit - Lynn went wowsers on the embellishments this time!

scrappermimi said...

You have totally rocked this kit girl! Fabulous!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great page Elizabeth!