Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day everyone!!!
Beautiful day to remember why we love our Fathers,
our husbands, our son's, our brothers,
and any important male in your family.
It is also a good day to put behind,
what you were so upset about and give them a call.

I have several things to share, my first being a layout that celebrates a Father's and son's relationship, called father's hand. I think some of you may have seen it in our gallery, using our June kit, but I wanted to share it in celebration of this wonderful day!

The 2nd is a fun layout from this past year when we visited my inlaws in Florida and went to the Lion Safari.
I am more than a bit scared of birds,
so take the photo for what it is worth.

I have just loved this kit this month, super beautiful colors and fun summery colors.

I recently had someone send me some of her designs that she created with our May kit and thought you might enjoy a quick refresher of how fun that May kit could be for some of these family gatherings. They are so much fun! I love what Annie did with all of the fun May products! Pull out your stash girls and get going! 4th of July is right around the corner! The designer's name is Annie Brown and here are her creations:
Backyard


Everyday Card


Worn Out


Have a happy day, my friends!
And if your weather is anything like mine, a warm one at that!
Hugs!
Beth Root

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love the colors on all of these creations!

scrappermimi said...

Your projects are always amazing Beth!