Saturday, March 7, 2009


License Plate Tag

Wow this kit was just full of goodies. First of all the wonderful patterned papers of Amy Teet's that Dream Street is putting out. Also included was this adorable little family license plate tag. As soon as I saw it I thought of this picture I had taken of two of my daughter's and my granddaughter. Now that I have all my children and my grandchildren back in Texas pictures like this are a little easier to come by. Also included in the kit was this cute little stamp from Imaginisce which worked just perfect with my "family" theme. I used some of my new Smooch paints to accent the stamp leaves and then also added a little heart to my love tag painted with the new Smooch paints. I LOVE them - they dry quick and are so easy to apply.

Hope you are all enjoying all the goodies in this kit and are having as much fun with it as I am.

4 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Debbie this works so perfect!
Awesome way to use the stamp and the license plate!!!

scrappermimi said...

This is so sweet, just love what you did here!

Holly said...

Love it Debbie! I know you're loving that your family is closer!
You used the license tag so perfectly!

Linda Beeson said...

That so is the cutest accent! You really used it well on here.