Friday, February 15, 2008

Out from Behind the Camera-February challenge.

We have decided to change the format of the OFBC challenge series. It will now be monthly rather than weekly. For anyone who hasn't participated before, the idea is to be sure to include yourself in your scrapbooks, with these "Book of Me" style challenges. Each time I post a challenge I will also post a sketch to inspire you for that challenge,as well as provide you with a sample layout using the sketch.

So, onto the new challenge. This month is all about Valentines day, but rather than scrap about the people you love, I am challenging you to scrap a layout about why you think people love you. Put a different perspective on the occassion.

In my layout I have used the title "Love me becasue..." You are welcome to also use this title or to use the concept for your layotu and journaling.

Here is the sketch:


and my sample layout:


Load your entries to the I Am A Scrapaholic gallery by the end of them month. Can't wait to see them.

Alicia

1 comment:

Holly said...

Great sketch Alicia! I love that picture of you - gorgeous!